Website development includes a strategically designed website to represent your company, reach your target audience, and meet your business objectives.Learn More
Websites: Your Final Marketing Tool: Make It A Success
- A Revenue Generating Business Tool
Your website can be used as a business tool to generate revenues. In order to achieve this you will need development that has a flow to meet your revenue goals. The HTML code has to conform to the standards set by the World Wide Web consortium (W3C). And there are many other factors that affect the success of your web presence not only when visitors arrive, but how it is perceived by the Internet community.
- We Help You Prepare Your Website
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is no longer about meta tags with keywords and descriptions. Google no longer considers them a significant method of identifying when to display your business to searchers. It is now about visible content to show that you are an authority for a particular relevancy. We will help you through this process and work with your web designer or web development team to work through these changes.
- Need A New Website Designed?
Utilizing a contemporary and sophisticated approach to visual imagery, we apply new media design sensibility and interactive media. The Internet provides limitless possibilities for reaching and interacting with your customers. Your website’s development is the first impression customers have about your business. We are uniquely qualified to leverage the power of the Web for your benefit.
Defining Web Terminologies
There are two terms that are not quite utilized correctly. “Web design” and “web development” really do have different meanings. If you add “website marketability” to the discussion, it is not entirely surprising how many businesses not in the industry getting confused.
- Web Design is about the visual of the webiste that includes graphics, photos, images, layout, the structure, features, and functionality. Therefore, this is about how a site looks and how the visitors interact with it. Web designers tend to be good at the principles of creative design to create a site with a great user experience.
- Web Development is the back-end technology of the site and the assembly of the content with the programming and templates to display the web pages. Web development focuses on how a site works and how visitors get things done on it. Most of the time web development will take its orders from web designers, who have the vision of how the design will come to life.
- Website Marketability is the last step of the process, which focuses on how individual web pages will be found through search engines and how the web pages will adhere to current technologies and algorithms. Because this about the marketing of the website, tracking tools, to understand visitors, visitor behavior and much more, will be installed into the site as well.