Don’t miss this FREE Live Website Webinar : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 @ 9AM EST
2020 is just around the corner. Is your website ready?
WEBSITE WEBINAR QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
- Are you ready for 5G?
- Are you ready for the future of mobile device capabilities?
- Have you gotten a perfect score on Google’s Page Speed Testing Tool?
- Have you gotten a passing grade with Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool?
- Have you tested your website and web server’s security?
- Have you reduced your risk by decentralizing your web presence?
WEBSITE WEBINAR WILL DISCUSS:
- Frontline website development technologies
- Developing a reliable strategy for future planning
- Reducing the risk of your website’s downtime
- Keeping your website flexible as your business needs change
- New project structure
- Diversifying technologies
- 2020 creative design
- 8 critical website technologies
- Preparing for website marketability
- A copy of the webinar recording (MP4) and the webinar presentation (PDF) will be provided
to all registrants and attendees
Melih Oztalay is the CEO of SmartFinds Marketing. He has 25 years of experience in developing successful, efficient and strategic digital marketing and advertising solutions for businesses. Working through an entrepreneurial framework, he has given perspective on marketing in business development, sales, execution, and management.
Learn more and Connect with Mr. Oztalay
Previous SmartFinds Webinar
The previous webinar presented by SmartFinds Marketing was on June 18, 2019, titled “Convert Website Visitors To Leads And Sales With Powerful Results Webinar“. By adding conversation rate optimization to your website strategy, you can increase your leads and sales focused on converting your existing website traffic. Alternatively, you have to spend more money to increase the number of website visitors. Logic would dictate you are better served to make your website more effective before driving more traffic to the website.
Supporting discussions on this topic included “Proven Ways To Increase Your Website Conversion” and “Improve Your Website Conversions For Increased Sales“.