- A Revenue Generating Business Tool
Your website can be used as a business tool to generate revenues. In order to achieve this you will need development that has a flow to meet your revenue goals. The HTML code has to conform to the standards set by the World Wide Web consortium (W3C). And there are many other factors that affect the success of your website presence not only when visitors arrive, but how it is perceived by the Internet community.
- We Help You Prepare Your Website
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is no longer about meta tags with keywords and descriptions. Google no longer considers them a significant method of identifying when to display your business to searchers. It is now about visible content to show that you are an authority for a particular relevancy. We will help you through this process and work with your website designer or website development team to work through these changes.
- Need A New Website Designed?
Utilizing a contemporary and sophisticated approach to visual imagery, we apply new media design sensibility and interactive media. The Internet provides limitless possibilities for reaching and interacting with your customers. Your website’s development is the first impression customers have about your business. We are uniquely qualified to leverage the power of the website for your benefit.
Defining Website Terminologies
There are two terms that are often used incorrectly. “Website design” and “website development” really do have different meanings. If you add “website marketability” to the discussion, it is not surprising how many businesses that are not in the industry get confused.
- Website Design is about the visual of the website that includes graphics, photos, images, layout, structure, features, and functionality. Therefore, this is about how a website looks and how the visitors interact with it. Website designers tend to be good at the principles of creative design to create a site with a great user experience.
- Website Development is the back-end technology of the site and the assembly of the content with the programming and templates to display the website pages. Website development focuses on how a site works and how visitors get things done on it. Most of the time website development will take its orders from website designers, who have the vision of how the design will come to life.
- Website Marketability is the last step of the process, which focuses on how individual website pages will be found through search engines and how the website pages will adhere to current technologies and algorithms. Because this is about the marketing of the website, tracking tools will be installed into the website in order to understand the type of visitors, visitor behavior, and much more.