Brand Content Marketing, Awareness,
Recognition and Credibility
Your sales person has just left a new prospect and before the sales person reaches his car the prospect has gone to Google to search on your company name. What will they find? Will it be passive information generated around the web? Will it be positive information? Will the information the prospect finds going to support your sales person?
When we think about content marketing to build your brand on the web it is about supporting the brand to:
- Educate and inform to build brand credibility.
- Develop and distribute shareable content to build brand awareness.
- Manage the distribution of content in order to insure they show in search results.
Brand Content Marketing Process
The process of building a brand on the web through content marketing has many benefits that include:
- Increased critical mass of brand information.
- Increased inbound links to your website or web pages.
- Higher probability of search engine rankings.
- Provides reputation management results in the same marketing process.
Managing your brand content marketing campaign requires a strategic plan that increase the critical mass of information over a longer period of time. The idea is to inspire brand credibility and brand loyalty based on delivering “consistent, ongoing valuable information.
Brand awareness is a customer’s ability to recognize under business in different stuations and link those situations to the brand name. The process requires brand recognition, brand awareness and brand credibility.
Brand awareness will help your customers to understand the products or services through associations in their memories. Of course it goes without saying, if customers are not aware of your brand they will most likely not consider it when it is time to make a purchase.
Contact us so we can further assess your specific needs.