Finding A Quality Personal Injury Attorney Keeps You From Being A Victim Again
How you can find the best personal injury attorney to achieve maximum results
Finding and hiring the right personal injury attorney is the single most important decision you can make on your case. Your search in your time of essential need can be overwhelming. Many different questions need to be answered in a short period of time and they include:
- Should you find your personal injury attorney from an ad you saw on TV, heard on the radio, and/or saw their billboard?
- Are they just skilled at marketing and haven’t looked at a case within the past ten years?
- Are they ethical?
- Will they keep you informed throughout your case, which can usually ranges from one to three years?
- Do they make decisions that end up costing you thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars because they do not have the resources or capacity to go the distance on your behalf and take your own needs into account?
- If your family member provided you with a referral, are you certain that they know how to assess the skill and capacity of an attorney?
- Even if you find that their attorney handled their case well, how do you know if your case is more complex than theirs and it is beyond their personal injury attorney’s skill set?
Unfortunately, once you choose your personal injury attorney, if you find out later that they are not what you hoped, changing direction can be difficult as well as stressful. Mistakes can be made that are irreversible. Finding a quality personal injury attorney upfront will increase your chances that your case will move forward quickly while maximizing your award. Below is a list of things that have gone bad for previous personal injury victims that hired the wrong personal injury attorney. This list has been provided so you can be on guard to make sure these things don’t happen to you:
- Attorney and firm rarely returns their phone calls
- Not responding to their emails
- Not informing them of what’s happening on their case
- Feeling like they are not cared about as a client and firm/lawyer only care about themselves
- Good attitude prior to signing attorney retainer agreement but after execution they noticed a shift in the opposite direction
- Not properly preparing them prior to their plaintiff deposition
- Finding out that their attorney was not an expert in the area of law that they hired him/her for and many important angles of their case were overlooked
- Their personal injury attorney didn’t provide direction, forcing them to make strategic decisions
To make sure you locate the best personal injury attorney, one option is to do extensive research yourself. If you’d rather spend your time doing other things, there are online lawyer referral services that can provide you with a solid personal injury attorney recommendation. The level of service they offer varies widely. One service that we recommend is Lawyer Locator. They research, contact, and sort out different attorneys on your behalf and provide you with a carefully selected referral based on your specific case type and circumstance and truly seem to care – and most importantly, it’s free. They have been involved in thousands of cases and have seen and firsthand what attributes an attorney must possess to keep you happy throughout your pending lawsuit while maximizing your case value. Lawyer Locator is located at 8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd. #315 Scottsdale, AZ 85255 and can be reached by calling 800-220-0114 or visit lawyerlocator.biz.