Lawyer Referral Service Protecting Injured Victims From Themselves
How Using A Lawyer Referral Service Can Increase Your Case Value
Scottsdale, AZ – A new “free” lawyer referral service, Lawyer Locator has opened its doors to the public to protect injured victims from finding and hiring the wrong attorney. “The reason for using a lawyer referral service may seem obvious on the surface, but there is far more to it than meets the eye,” said Brad Finsilver, founder of Lawyer Locator, “Most people think they’re skilled at sorting out others and while that may (or may not) be true on a normal day, when you’re in crisis, you’ll find that you’re likely not at your best.”
Sorting out others is a complex process and if you’ve recently been injured and are honest with yourself, you will find that your injury is has introduced a great deal of stress into your life. Stress increases your chances of having clouded judgment causing you to overlook important details, which leads to making choices on incomplete facts, or worse, making one on pure emotion. Making a mistake when finding and selecting your personal injury attorney can have devastating long-term effects. Not only can it impact your financial future, but the added stress can interfere with your recovery. First, ask yourself the following questions to determine your current state of mind. Afterward, have someone who knows you well answer the same questions about you and see if your answers match.
- Do you find that you don’t sleep as well as you used to?
- Have you been more easily agitated by others?
- Is finding and remembering things more of a challenge?
- Have you recently been feeling unmotivated and depressed?
- Do you find that you’re having overwhelming feelings leading to anxiety?
- Are you distancing yourself from others?
- Are you having repetitive thoughts?
If you want to take the guessing game out of finding the best personal injury attorney to maximize your lawsuit, using a lawyer referral service may be the right choice for you. Some of things a lawyer referral service will do for you after learning more about your case is:
- Deciding if a local or national firm will best suit your needs
- Determine if your lawsuit requires a personal injury attorney with extensive trial experience
- Make sure any attorney you’re referred to is highly regarded by their peers
- Find out about the attorney’s past track record
- Interview any potential attorney to find out about their current attitude
If you’re in need of a lawyer referral service, Lawyer Locator is located at 8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona 85255. You can find them on the web at www.lawyerlocator.biz or call 800-229-1377