Home care services can be the perfect solution for families who need a way to support aging loved ones who prefer to continue living in the comfort of their own home. Each day, thousands of people are faced with the issue of finding the right assistance for their family members and do not know where to start. This can be especially difficult for someone who is acting as the sole caregiver for a parent, grandparent, spouse or sibling.
– Have you noticed your loved one is having difficulty with daily tasks such as bathing, ambulation, preparing meals and managing medication?
– Have you discussed your concerns with other family members?
– Have you shared your observations with your loved one?
Once you have discussed your observations and concerns with your family members and your loved one, it is time to weigh your options.
– Does your loved one need full-time medical or elderly care services from a skilled nursing center?
– Would home care services allow your loved one to continue living comfortably in his or her own home?
– What other home care support do you have? Are family members available to provide care or will you need to rely solely on an elder care or home care service?
If you and your loved one decide that home care services are the best option, you can work together to find the right caregiver.
– Do you want to hire an independent caregiver or work with an agency? Do you understand the benefits of using a home care agency?
– What are your loved one’s specific needs? Would a few visits a week be sufficient or is daily and/or around-the-clock assistance necessary?
Home care service providers at ComForcare help families to explore and understand their options and find the best solution for their loved one’s care needs. Whether you are helping a loved one manage a chronic disease, recover from an injury or serious illness, or want to find someone to assist with everyday personal and household tasks when you can’t be there, home care services can help every step of the way.
To learn more about home care services, find the ComForcare location in your area at www.ComForcare.com. Experienced, trained, compassionate and dependable ComForcare caregivers are available to support your family and provide your loved ones with the care they need to live a healthy, happy and independent life.
Learn More about Home Care Services
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages with offices conveniently located nationwide. ComForcare helps make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own home. Each ComForcare location provides elderly care services including personal care, homemaking, transportation, companionship and family respite services to improve the quality of life and level of independence for every individual and family receiving its services. Each ComForcare office is independently owned and operated.
ComForcare Home Care
2510 Telegraph Road, Suite 100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302