Bloomfield Hills, MI 2013 – ComForcare Home Care urges families to do their due diligence when hiring a home care provider for a loved one. While there are many home care agencies, they are not the same. It is important to find a home care service that meets your specific needs and provides experienced, professional, well-trained caregivers who will support the health and independence of your loved one.
“The only way to know what kind of service you are getting is to ask the right questions,” said ComForcare Home Care President, Mark Armstrong. “We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of home care and are happy to explain every aspect of our agency – from our caregiver hiring process to the variety of high-quality services we provide our clients and their families.”
To ensure you hire a home care agency that offers the level of quality care you need, it is important to have a conversation with its staff and ask many questions such as:
- How long have you been in business?
- What levels of care do you provide?
- If required, is the agency licensed by the state?
- What is the experience, training, testing process for caregivers?
- Are caregivers screened for drugs, backgrounds, and references?
- How are home care providers supervised?
- Is ongoing caregiver training provided?
- What are our funding options?
- How does the agency handle billing?
- Will the agency coordinate resources for medical equipment, health care providers and other professionals?
- What is the client assessment process?
- When will services be provided and is there a minimum number of hours required?
- Is a written care plan available before services begin?
- How are problems addressed and resolved? Who do I contact is I have questions or concerns?
ComForcare Home Care offers award-winning client care and has a nationwide reputation for excellence. Those considering home care services for themselves or a loved one can find more information about ComForcare online. A friendly, local ComForcare franchise team will be happy to speak with you about the services they provide and answer any questions you have.
About ComForcare Home Care
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty, non-medical home care services to people of all ages, with offices located nationwide. Each office employs experienced, compassionate caregivers who make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own home. ComForcare offers home care services including personal care, homemaking, transportation, companionship and family respite services to improve the quality of life and level of independence for every individual and family receiving its services. Each ComForcare office is independently owned and operated.