The Conception Kit® at-home system provides couples with an array of unique benefits that help them conceive naturally.
When it comes time to begin researching available fertility treatment options, couples should remember that not all treatments are the same. In fact, there are many ways to begin addressing infertility early on in the process, but each method is different and comes with its own distinct qualities. For example, dietary supplements and lifestyle changes affect the health of the individuals trying to conceive, but they may not directly address common fertility issues such as low sperm count or low sperm motility. Similarly ovulation timing kits are very popular, but they only provide information on a woman’s monthly cycle, and do not offer any way to enhance conception besides pinpointing the most effective time to have sex. In contrast, the Conception Kit® at-home system offers a unique array of benefits that set it apart from other products in the market because it combines ovulation timing and cervical cap insemination to address common infertility issues.
The Conception Kit® at-home system offers many different unique features that make it an ideal early choice for couples who are trying to get pregnant. These include:
- It is FDA cleared
- It addresses common infertility issues such as low sperm count, low sperm motility, and a hostile vaginal pH environment
- It contains enough materials to complete a THREE MONTH treatment cycle
- It includes pregnancy tests to confirm conception at the end of each of the three months
- It includes practice materials so couples can easily learn how to use the kit
- It includes easy-to-understand directions
- It comes with a journal to track progress
- It is covered as a prescription benefit under many insurance policies
- It can be used in combination with fertility medications
- It does not require prior clinical testing
- It is used in the privacy of home
- It preserves the intimacy of sex and conception
The Conception Kit® at-home system has helped thousands of couples become pregnant by enhancing the natural process for getting pregnant. It allows couples to maintain their privacy and does not require invasive procedures or tests. It is simple, natural, and has proven to be effective for many couples. It includes 24 ovulation predictors for timing the Luteinizing Hormone Surge (LHSurge) and provides an innovative Conception Cap® to protect and concentrate sperm near the cervix to optimize the opportunity fertilization. The Conception Cap® protects sperm for up to six hours and holds them securely near the cervical opening so the sperm have the best chance of penetrating the cervix to fertilize the egg.
If you are interested in learning how to address infertility without having to jump straight into clinical testing and treatment, it is time to speak to your medical provider about the Conception Kit® at-home system. As a prescription treatment, it is available at pharmacies nationwide.
About Conceivex, Inc.
The mission of Conceivex, Inc. is to give women and couples health care products that assist them in reaching their reproductive goals. Currently, one in six women is looking for help becoming pregnant. This is why Conceivex manufactures and distributes the Conception Kit® at-home system, a safe, effective, and reasonably priced method to help women and couples overcome infertility in the privacy of their own home. The Conception Kit® at-home system is FDA cleared and easy to use.