Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing takes social media marketing and delivers it at the local store or franchise level. Each location is given its own account on popular social communities like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to better engage with local customers to communicate brand information, promote local sales and events, and create dialogues with local consumers. Through these social media communities, we build relationships with your local customers which will help your company build brand awareness, loyalty, and generate quality sales within each local market your stores and franchise locations serve.
More and more people connect to social communities through mobile devices. Through Geographic Social Media Marketing, local store or franchise locations are able to connect with consumers while they are about town to help drive customers directly to their stores. Through social media marketing, local store and franchise locations can more effectively engage with nearby customers to share news, promotions, coupons, or product and service information to build brand loyalty and generate more business.
Your Local Business Social Community Pages
Social media mareting has become a catch-all phrase for websites that provide radically different social community actions. For instance, Twitter is a social communty designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social community website that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.
Managing Your Local Social Media Marketing
- Post Daily Content to Your Social Communities
- Use images, photos, graphics when posting to Social Communities
- Increase your exposure by using social community sharing buttons.
- Solicit for positive reviews to help with viral marketing
- Consider micro-content, small its of information instead of information overload
- Use questions in social communities to secure involvement
- Use photo social communities like Pinterest and Instagram
- Use a blog to post your business authority and opinions that are linked to your social community accounts.
Contact us so we can further assess your specific needs.